(Page 3 of 9)
Tasha Williams, Math Intern for 2015-16
Posted 2 March 2016
Department Prizes for 2015
- The Robert Beinert Prize, awarded to a a graduating Senior for excellence in Mathematics, to Alana Kilcullen WS'15.
- The John S. Klein Prize, awarded to a graduating Senior to recognize excellence in Computer Science, to Luke DeLuccia H'15.
- The Catherine Adele Rippey '35 Prize, to a William Smith senior to recognize excellence in Mathematics, to Alana Kilcullen WS'15.
- The William Ross Proctor Prize, awarded to the William Smith Sophomore who has achieved the highest rank in mathematics in her first two years at the Colleges, to Yu Cai WS'17.
- The Irving Bentsen Prize, awarded to the second year student at Hobart College who has the most outstanding record in mathematics and computer science, to Duncan Lilley H'17.
For more about student prizes in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, including lists of past recipients, visit our department prizes page.
Posted 6 May 2015